Wednesday, August 6, 2014

JPS 181: FEATURING "A BLAST FROM THE PASS"

Models : Sytharia Callisto Jinx Neox


As time goes on you don't usually go backwards. Well this is the one time that I did.  I had some time today alone and started cleaning out my inventory. I came across AISSIA from JD. I was wondering did they ever update there outfits. Well did I know they got Appliers Woot.. 

So my friends and supporters... This was my favorite back in the day and I have a renewed love for this outfit again.. I give you JD AISSIA BLACK please enjoy.....

Outfit:

Vendor:  Jaydee Designs
Name:  AISSIA
Color:  Black
Comes With the Layers

Purchase the outfit off Market Place (CLICK HERE)


Must be Purchase Seperately (In-Store)
Appliers:Yes 

  • A.Lola's Tango/ Mirage: Yes
  • B. Phat Azz: Yes

In world Store Location: JAYDEE DESIGNS MAIN SHOP

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

4199: A New Day

💎 CtrlLing 💎 Marketplace | Instagram | Mainstore | "A new day dawns, fresh with promise and possibility. With each sunrise, we'...